The Energy Institute at Haas is a joint venture of the Haas School of Business and the UC Energy Institute that brings together research and curricular programs on energy business, policy and technology commercialization. The goal of EI @ Haas is to bridge the gap between the frontiers of economic and scientific energy research and the marketplace.
Friday, March 21, 2014
Spring 2014 EI @ Haas Seminar Schedule
Friday, March 7, 2014
Catie Hausman, University of Michigan
(Paper joint with Lucas Davis, University of California, Berkeley)
New Working Papers:
- EI@Haas Working Paper WP-247: Lucas Davis, "The Economic Cost of Global Fuel Subsidies"
- EI@Haas Working Paper WP-246: Erica Myers, "Asymmetric Information in Residential Rental Markets: Implications for the Energy Efficiency Gap"
- EI@Haas Working Paper WP-245: Katrina Jessoe, David Rapson, and Jeremy B. Smith, "Are Residential Consumers Utility Maximizers? Evidence from a Natural Experiment"
- EI@Haas Working Paper WP-244: Koichiro Ito, "Asymmetric Incentives in Subsidies: Evidence from a Large-Scale Electricity Rebate Program"
- EI@Haas Working Paper WP-243: Carl Blumstein and Margaret Taylor, "Rethinking the Energy-Efficiency Gap: Producers, Intermediaries, and Innovation"