The Energy Institute at Haas brings together research and curricular programs on energy business, policy, and technology commercialization. The goal of EI @ Haas is to bridge the gap between the frontiers of economic and scientific energy research and the marketplace.
August 21 - 22, 2014
Executive Education Course
New Working Papers:
- EI@Haas Working Paper WP-251: Severin Borenstein, James Bushnell, Frank A. Wolak, and Matthew Zaragoza-Watkins, "Report of the Market Simulation Group on Competitive Supply/Demand Balance in the California Allowance Market and the Potential for Market Manipulation"
- EI@Haas Working Paper WP-250: Soren T. Anderson, Ryan Kellogg, and Steve W. Salant, "Hotelling Under Pressure"
- EI@Haas Working Paper WP-249: Maximilian Auffhammer and Catherine Wolfram, "Powering Up China: Income Distributions and Residential Electricity Consumption"
- EI@Haas Working Paper WP-248: Lucas Davis and Catherine Hausman, "The Value of Transmission in Electricity Markets: Evidence from a Nuclear Power Plant Closure"
- EI@Haas Working Paper WP-247: Lucas Davis, "The Economic Cost of Global Fuel Subsidies"
- EI@Haas Working Paper WP-246: Erica Myers, "Asymmetric Information in Residential Rental Markets: Implications for the Energy Efficiency Gap"