POWER Conference on Energy Research and Policy - March 23, 2018
Paper Submissions Due January 8, 2018
The Energy Institute invites interested researchers to submit papers for the POWER Conference on Energy Research and Policy. Of particular interest are papers on the following topics:
- Electricity Retail Pricing and Policies
- Electric Vehicles
- Wholesale Electricity Market Design and Organization
- Electricity Capacity Markets and Resource Adequacy
- Renewable Electricity Generation and Integration
- Natural Gas Market Supply, Demand, and Pricing
- Wholesale and Retail Markets for Natural Gas
- Market Power in Electricity and/or Natural Gas Markets
- Environmental Regulation of Electricity and/or Natural Gas Markets
- Energy Efficiency and Demand Response
- Energy Trading and Financial Instruments
Draft papers (electronic submissions in pdf format) should be sent by January 8, 2018 to: email@example.com with the subject: POWER 2018 Submission.
Abstracts, speeches, and PowerPoint presentations will not be accepted. Authors will be notified concerning acceptance for the Conference by February 2, 2018. Final papers will be due by March 5, 2018.
Programs from previous POWER conferences are available here.